- Adult Sports
- Contact Info
- Grace Hudson Museum
- Job Opportunities
- Live Scan Services
- Moonlight Movie Madness
- Observatory Park
- Parks & Facilities
- Parks and Recreation
- Parks, Recreation, and Golf Commission
- Recreation Classes
- Sundays in the Park Free Concert Series
- Ukiah On Ice
- Ukiah Valley Conference Center
Fire (Ukiah Valley Fire Authority)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandums of Understanding (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Public Comments
- Salary Schedules by Bargaining Unit
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Office of Emergency Management
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
Risk Management Department
300 Seminary Avenue
M-F 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except holidays
Phone (707) 463-6244
Fax (707) 463-6204
The Human Resources Director is the Risk Manager for the City of Ukiah and oversees the City’s risk management programs which include the following:
- Insurance Coverage: The City of Ukiah maintains insurance covering general liabilities, property, vehicles, boiler and machinery, earthquakes, floods, workers’ compensation and employee fidelity.
- Insurance Verification: Risk Management reviews all Certificates of Insurance and Endorsements for all contracts of the City of Ukiah. Vendors and contractors must comply with specific insurance requirements (link to Insurance Requirements 2nd Level Page) as stipulated in the written agreement with the City.
- Claims Processing: As prescribed by the Government Code of the State of California, the City of Ukiah provides a process for making claims against the City involving bodily injury, property damage, or other loss or injury. The claimant, or person acting on behalf of the claimant, must present a claim form within specific time frames to initiate the process.
- Workplace Safety: The City of Ukiah maintains an employee safety program that complies with Cal-OSHA requirements and promotes “safety first.” The City’s Injury and Illness Prevention Program and Code of Safe Work Practices provide key workplace safety policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Training and Compliance: The City complies with Federal and State training requirements in Anti-Harassment, First Aid/CPR, Defensive Driving, Pathogens and various other types of training related to workplace safety.
Incident/Accident Investigations: City of Ukiah employees report all incidents involving bodily injury or property damage on City premises or as a result of City activities. All incidents and accidents are investigated and evaluated.