Fire (Ukiah Valley Fire Authority)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandums of Understanding (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Public Comments
- Salary Schedules by Bargaining Unit
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Office of Emergency Management
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
Ukiah Valley Fire District
Providing the very best fire, rescue, and medical care to all the citizens of Ukiah, CA.
The Ukiah Valley Fire District Equity Statement
“Continually working to promote diversity, equity, transparency, and justice through the adoption and implementation of City practices, policies, and procedures.”
1500 SOUTH STATE STREET, UKIAH CA 95482-6709
Main Office Number: (707) 462-7921
Fire Chief – Doug Hutchison
- Stephanie Abba – Clerk of the Board and Administrative Secretary
Battalion Chief/Fire Investigator- Justin Buckingham
Battalion Chief – Eric Singleton
Fire Inspector – Waylon Hockemier
The Fire Inspection Office is located at the Civic Center, 300 Seminary Lane, Ukiah, CA 95482
- Waylon Hockemier – Desk (707) 463-6271; Inspection Office: (707) 463-6739
To Obtain a Burn Permit
Burn Permits – Ukiah Valley Fire Authority Office at 1500 South State St. Ukiah, CA 95482
Board of Directors:
- David B. Haas – President – 2020 Elections: In Lieu of Election; Long Term, Term Exp: 12/1/2024
- Peter Bushby- Vice President – 2020 Elections: In Lieu of Election; Long Term, Term Exp: 12/1/2024
- Jenifer Bazzani – Secretary/Treasurer – 2020 Elections: In Lieu of Election; Long Term, Term Exp: 12/1/2024
- Robert (Bobby) Banks – Director – 2020 Elections: Elected; Short Term, Term Exp: 12/1/2022
- Michael Graham – Director – Appointed; Short Term, Term Exp: 12/1/2022
How to Apply to Serve on the UVFD Board of Directors
Ukiah Valley Fire District Volunteer Program
Volunteer Recruiter: Captain, Robb Ramseier
For Job Applications and Requirements, click on the below links.
For the Public Records Request Form, click on the below link.
Upcoming Meetings for Ukiah Valley Fire District and Fire Executive Committee
All Meetings will be held Live at the Ukiah Conference Center at 200 South School St.
- UVFD: June 14, 2022, at 6:30 p.m.
- FEC: July 12, 2022, at 5:00 p.m.
You May Attend Virtual Meetings by going to the City of Ukiah website then follow the steps below: http://www.cityofukiah.com/meetings/
- Scroll down and click on the name of the meeting.
- A new window will open up, then
- Click on the Agenda tab.
- The link to attend the virtual meeting is in the header of the agenda; click on it, and it should take you to the meeting or registration page.
- Once you fill out the registration page, you will receive an email with a link to join the meeting.
NOTE: To attend with telephone only, follow the above instructions to get to the Agenda tab, then follow the instructions on the header of the agenda.
To view past Meetings, Agendas, and Agenda Packets go to the City of Ukiah website then follow the below steps: http://www.cityofukiah.com/meetings/
- Scroll down and enter the Date or Date Range into the Search area, click on GO
- Choose the meeting you are interested in viewing or downloading via PDF
- Click on Download under the Files Column