- Adult Sports
- Contact Info
- Grace Hudson Museum
- Job Opportunities
- Live Scan Services
- Moonlight Movie Madness
- Observatory Park
- Parks & Facilities
- Parks and Recreation
- Parks, Recreation, and Golf Commission
- Recreation Classes
- Sundays in the Park Free Concert Series
- Ukiah On Ice
- Ukiah Valley Conference Center
Fire (Ukiah Valley Fire Authority)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandum of Understandings (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Public Comments
- Salary Schedules by Bargaining Unit
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Office of Emergency Management
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
Ukiah Valley Conference Center
200 South School Street
Ukiah, CA 95482
At the Ukiah Valley Conference Center (UVCC) we strive to accommodate and provide excellent service to our clients. The Conference Center is dedicated to providing an environment that is conducive to productive conferences and successful events in a professional and pleasurable facility.
The White Rooms, three small and medium size conference rooms (Chardonnay,
Riesling, and Chenin Blanc), are ideal for board meetings, seminars, and small receptions.
Black Baron modular conference tables allow for a variety of configurations limited only by
your imagination. Please review the UVCC Floor Plan for details on the facility layout and room capacities.
The Red Rooms (Cabernet I, Cabernet II, Merlot, and Zinfandel), when combined, form the largest room (Red Rooms) within the UVCC. Perfect for wedding receptions, banquets, trade shows, and large seminars, the Red Rooms can be used together or divided into two rooms to meet your needs for flexible meeting space.
When utilizing the Ukiah Valley Conference Center, you are purchasing exceptional service, experience, trust, dependability, business skills and talents for your special event – you want things to be perfect, and so do we! This is a responsibility that the Ukiah Valley Conference Center takes seriously. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss the possibilities for your special event.
Call or email UVCC to check venue availability. Users looking to rent rooms at the Conference Center must submit a completed UVCC Room Rental Application. Users looking to rent all other facilities (City Parks, Grace Hudson Museum Public Meeting Room, Civic Center Council Chambers or Alex Thomas Plaza) must submit a completed Application for Use of City Facilities.
Deposits & Insurance Requirements
Security deposits, liability insurance, and security services may be required for large formal or special events.
Facility Rental Rates & Services
- UVCC Room Rental Rates
- Alex R. Thomas Jr. Plaza Rental Rates & Policy
- Park Rental Rates & Policy
- Alex Rorabaugh Recreation Center (ARRC) Rental Packet
- Council Chambers Rental Rates & Policy
- Downtown Speaker Rental Rates & Policy
- UVCC In-House Catering
Applications & Insurance Documents
- UVCC Room Rental Application
- Application for Use of City Facilities
- UVCC Formal Event Agreement
- Application for Special Event/Parade Permit
- Insurance Sample Form