Fire (Ukiah Valley Fire Authority)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Public Comments
- Salary Schedules By Bargaining Unit
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
Ukiah on Ice
The City of Ukiah, Adventist Health Ukiah Valley, and the Greater Ukiah Chamber of Commerce are partnering up to bring back the opportunity to ice-skate in historic downtown Ukiah (next to Alex R. Thomas Plaza on School Street). Ukiah on Ice will be open every day starting Saturday, December 1st until its final day on Sunday, January 6, 2019. Please review the information below for additional information. If you have further questions or for party reservations, please contact the Ukiah Community Services Department at 707-463-6231.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Thank you to our 2018 sponsors.
Please support our sponsors and visit their website!