- Adult Sports
- Contact Info
- Grace Hudson Museum
- Job Opportunities
- Live Scan Services
- Moonlight Movie Madness
- Observatory Park
- Parks & Facilities
- Parks and Recreation
- Parks, Recreation, and Golf Commission
- Recreation Classes
- Sundays in the Park Free Concert Series
- Ukiah On Ice
- Ukiah Valley Conference Center
Fire (Ukiah Valley Fire Authority)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandums of Understanding (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Public Comments
- Salary Schedules by Bargaining Unit
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Office of Emergency Management
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
Whether you have lived in the area your whole life or you have moved to the area to enjoy all it has to offer in retirement, there are many local resources to help you live more comfortably in the Ukiah area. The Senior Resource Directory for Lake and Mendocino Counties and the Mendocino County Health and Human Services Agency are both great resources to help you start exploring what’s available in the greater Ukiah area.
The Ukiah Senior Center has been serving seniors in the Ukiah area for almost 50 years. They provide supportive services, engaging activities, and a sense of community for older adults.
A guide to senior services in Lake and Mendocino counties as well as phone assistance which will help with any questions you might have.
Information about adult & aging services offered through the Health & Human Services Agency of Mendocino County.
SeniorGuidance.org provides comprehensive resources on various senior living options in Ukiah as well as most of the US.
The Alzheimer’s Association is the world’s leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Their 24/7 helpline is 1-800-272-3900.