- Adult Sports
- Contact Info
- Grace Hudson Museum
- Job Opportunities
- Live Scan Services
- Moonlight Movie Madness
- Observatory Park
- Parks & Facilities
- Parks and Recreation
- Parks, Recreation, and Golf Commission
- Recreation Classes
- Sundays in the Park Free Concert Series
- Ukiah On Ice
- Ukiah Valley Conference Center
Fire (Ukiah Valley Fire Authority)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandums of Understanding (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Public Comments
- Salary Schedules by Bargaining Unit
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Office of Emergency Management
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
Permits and Fees
The Fire Department has adopted a fee schedule which is applied to the various functions performed by the Fire Prevention Bureau. The fee schedule below is a synopsis. The complete schedule is available on request from the Department. Additional conditions may apply to the subjects below. Several fees have an additional $5.00 administrative processing fee added. Effective May 15, 1996, the Fee Schedule is as follows:
Plan Review for Minor Subdivisions: $50.00
Plan Review for Major Subdivisions (5 or more parcels): $50.00 + $5 per parcel
Site Development and Use Permit Review: $50.00
Plan Review with Building Permit: $50.00/hr. _ hr. min.
Fire Sprinkler System (NFPA 13, 13R): $.01/sq.ft. $250.00 min.
Fire Sprinkler System Modification: $.01/sq.ft. $100 min.
System Supervision Alarm: $50.00
Other Automatic Fire Extinguishing Systems: $100.00
Fire Alarm Systems: $150.00
Combustible/Flammable Liquid Storage Tanks: $100.00, $25 ea. Additional tank
Other permits (UFC Section 105.8): $50.00/hr. 1 hr. min.
Inspections and Tests not included above: $50.00/hr. 1 hr. min.
Inspections or Tests after hours (when available): $50.00/hr. 2 hr. min.