- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Public Comments
- Salary Schedules
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
Mobile Home Park Rent Stabilization
On January 5, 2011, the City Council adopted Ordinance No. 1126 establishing a mobile home park rent stabilization program. Corresponding with that ordinance is Resolution 2018-22 (amended from Resolution 2017-57), which details the fees and administrative costs. Per the ordinance and resolution, each year the City Clerk does the following:
- Sends a letter to the mobile home park owners to establish the October CPI Index, used to determine the rent rate increases.
- Prepares the annual administrative costs, and if there has been arbitration, invoices the mobile home parks for any fees.
- Sends notices to the mobile home park residents to educate them to the city webpage and the ordinance and resolution.
- Presents an annual report to the City Council on the mobile home park rent stabilization fees.
Mobile home park residents are encouraged to read through Ordinance 1126 and Resolution 2018-22 to better understand how the rent increases, fees, and pass-through charges operate.
Following are related documents in chronological order (most recent on top):
- August 3, 2018 – Letter to Mobilehome Park Owners, Waiving Fee for FY 18-19
- August 1, 2018 – Council Meeting Staff Report
- December 20, 2017 – Council Meeting Staff Report
- November 20, 2017 – CPI Index Annual Letter October 2017 & CPI
- March 17, 2017 – Waived Fee Letter To Mobilehome Park Owners
For more information or if you have questions or concerns, please contact the City Clerk at (707)463-6217, by email at email@example.com.