- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Public Comments
- Salary Schedules
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Planning & Community Dev
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
Current Job Openings
|Airport Attendant||Open Until Filled|
|Conference Center Facility Maintenance/Attendant||Open Until Filled|
|Lineman||Open Until Filled|
|Parks/Golf Service Worker||Open Until Filled|
|Parks Seasonal Worker||Open Until Filled|
|Senior Power Engineer or Power Engineer||April 7, 2017|
|Police Officer (Entry Level/Lateral)||Continuous Recruitment|
|Public Safety Dispatcher
Mandatory Written Test expected to be held on March 28, 2017
|Public Works Maintenance I||March 31, 2017|
Applications for Employment (click on link below):
- All applicants must submit a City of Ukiah Job Application along with any other required documents/supplemental questions listed on the job announcement to:City of Ukiah
300 Seminary Avenue
Ukiah, CA 95482
- A separate application is required for each open position.
- Resumes are encouraged but are not accepted in lieu of an official City of Ukiah employment application. Please include any resume with your completed application.
- Application and any required documents listed in the job announcement must be received by the Human Resources Department by 5:00 p.m. on the final closing date.
- Applications sent via U.S. Postal Service must be received by the Human Resources Department by 5:00 p.m. on the final closing date. Postmarks will not be accepted.
- Applications received after the deadline or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If you need further assistance, please contact the Human Resource Department.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), if special arrangements are necessary at any stage of the testing process, please notify the Human Resource Department in advance so your request may be reviewed prior to the occurrence of testing.