Fire (Ukiah Valley Fire Authority)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandums of Understanding (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Public Comments
- Salary Schedules by Bargaining Unit
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Office of Emergency Management
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
Gobbi Street Underground Project
The City of Ukiah is pleased to announce the construction of the Gobbi Street Underground District No. 3 Project; a City improvement project to enhance the beauty and safety of our Community! Every effort will be made to minimize traffic delays, however, lane closures and street closures may be necessary to insure public safety. Press releases will be issued to local media outlets 48 hours prior to any closures.
- February 5, 2020 – Underground Construction Temporary Suspension Notice
- October 9, 2019 – Project Update
Below are project details. Schedule is subject to change due to weather or street conditions.
|February 7, 2020||All underground construction work suspended due to adverse soil conditions.|
|April 2020||Construction is anticipated to resume (contingent upon improved soil conditions).|
|Summer 2020||Project completion target|
Should you have any questions about the project, please contact the Project Manager, Scott Bozzoli, at (707) 467-5775. Updates to the construction schedule will be posted as needed and will be available on this page.
We thank you and appreciate your cooperation!
The City of Ukiah Electric Utility Department