- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Public Comments
- Salary Schedules
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
The City of Ukiah does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. Nor does the City discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices.
This notice is provided as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Please contact City staff with questions, concerns, complaints, or requests for additional information regarding the ADA:
City of Ukiah
300 Seminary Ave
Ukiah, CA 95482
Individuals who need auxiliary aids for effective communication in programs and services of the City are invited to share their needs and preferences with the City so the appropriate compliance officer can respond to the them.
- Public Complaint Procedure For Complaints of Discrimination on the Basis of Disability
- Public Complaint of Discrimination on the Basis of Disability Claim Form
- Employee Complaint Procedure For Complaints of Discrimination on the Basis of Disability
- Employee Complaint of Discrimination on the Basis of Disability Claim Form