- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Salary Schedules
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Planning & Community Dev
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
Ukiah Valley Conference Center
200 South School Street
Ukiah, CA 95482
Service and sophistication meet affordability and accommodation at the Ukiah Valley Conference Center (UVCC). The Conference Center is dedicated to providing an environment that is conducive to productive conferences and successful events in a professional and pleasurable facility.
The White Rooms, three small and medium size conference rooms (Chardonnay, Riesling, and Chenin Blanc), are ideal for board meetings, seminars, small receptions, and banquets. Black Baron modular conference tables allow for a variety of configurations limited only by your imagination. Please review the UVCC Floor Plan for details on the facility layout and room capacities.
The Red Rooms (Cabernet I, Cabernet II, Merlot, and Zinfandel), when combined, form the largest room within the UVCC. Perfect for wedding receptions, banquets, trade shows, and large seminars, the Red Rooms can be used together or divided into two soundproof rooms to meet your needs for flexible meeting space.
When utilizing the Ukiah Valley Conference Center, you are purchasing exceptional service, experience, trust, dependability, business skills and talents for your special event – you want things to be perfect, and so do we! This is a responsibility that the Ukiah Valley Conference Center takes seriously. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss the possibilities for your special event.
Call or email UVCC to check venue availability. Users looking to rent rooms at the Conference Center must submit a completed UVCC General Use Application. Users looking to rent all other facilities must submit a completed Application for Use of City Facilities.
Deposits & Insurance Requirements
Security deposits, liability insurance, and security services may be required for large formal or special events.
Facility Rental Rates & Catering
- UVCC Facility Rental Rates
- Alex R. Thomas Jr. Plaza Rental Rates & Policy
- Park Facilities Rental Rates & Policy
- Alex Rorabaugh Center (ARC) Rental Rates
- Council Chambers Rental Rates & Policy
- Downtown Speaker Rental Rates & Policy
- UVCC In-House Catering Rates
Applications & Insurance Documents
- UVCC General Use Application
- Application for Use of City Facilities
- Application for Special Event/Parade Permit
- ARC Rental Application
- Insurance Sample Form
- UVCC Formal Event Agreement