Fire (Ukiah Valley Fire Authority)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandum of Understandings (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Public Comments
- Salary Schedules by Bargaining Unit
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Office of Emergency Management
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
The City of Ukiah, Adventist Health Ukiah Valley, and the Greater Ukiah Business and Tourism Alliance are partnering up to bring back the opportunity to ice-skate in historic downtown Ukiah (next to Alex R. Thomas Plaza on School Street). Ukiah on Ice will be open every day starting Saturday, November 30 until its final day on Sunday, January 5, 2020. Please review the information below for additional information. If you have further questions or for party reservations, please contact the Ukiah Community Services Department at 707-463-6231.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?