- Adult Sports
- Contact Info
- Grace Hudson Museum
- Job Opportunities
- Live Scan Services
- Moonlight Movie Madness
- Observatory Park
- Parks & Facilities
- Parks and Recreation
- Parks, Recreation, and Golf Commission
- Recreation Classes
- Sundays in the Park Free Concert Series
- Ukiah On Ice
- Ukiah Valley Conference Center
Fire (Ukiah Valley Fire Authority)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandums of Understanding (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Public Comments
- Salary Schedules by Bargaining Unit
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Office of Emergency Management
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
Utility Bill Assistance for Ukiah Households
The City of Ukiah Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Utility Bill Assistance Program assists low and moderate income households in Ukiah that are struggling with COVID-19 economic impacts. Payments are intended to prevent the cutoff of utility services or provide emergency payments for essential short-term utility-related need. Payments must address impacts to the household resulting from the COVID-19 emergency. All payments will be made directly to the utility or service provider.
The per household maximum limit is three months (90 days) of utility assistance for payments in arears and to prevent the shutoff of utility services. Payments can be made for eligible costs incurred after January 21, 2020, and through the performance period of the grant program. The unpaid utility bill months that are in arrears must be consecutive.
Are Your Utility Bills Past Due?
The City of Ukiah has secured grant funding to help Ukiah residents pay past-due utility bills up to $1,000, with an additional $50 available per child. Funds can be used for City of Ukiah utility payments or for private utility providers such as PG&E.
Do You Quality for Assistance?
Eligibility to receive grant funds is limited to households in the Ukiah city limits with an annual income level at or below 80% of the Mendocino County median income level:
Program funding is limited and is available to applicants on a first-come first-served basis.
Application Forms and Documents
- Utility Bill Assistance Application (English/Inglés)
- Solicitud de asistencia para facturas de servicios públicos (Español/Spanish)
- Flyer for Workshops (English/Inglés)
- Folleto para talleres (Español/Spanish)
Applications forms and supporting documents can be turned in:
- at one of the workshops listed below
- at the drop box next to the entrance of the Civic Center building (300 Seminary Ave)
- by mail to Utility Services, PO Box 2860, Ukiah CA 95482
- by email to email@example.com
- in person, M-F 8-5, to the Utility Payments department at 300 Seminary Ave in Ukiah
select option 1, then option 4
The City of Ukiah will hold public workshops to answer questions and assist individuals with their applications. Workshop staff will be fluent in English and Spanish.
Thursday, 12/2, 2021 (12-3pm)
Thursday, 12/9, 2021 (12-3pm)
Thursday, 12/16, 2021 (12-3pm)