Fire (Ukiah Valley Fire Authority)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandum of Understandings (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Public Comments
- Salary Schedules By Bargaining Unit
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Office of Emergency Management
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
Housing Element Update 2019-2027
The City of Ukiah is embarking on its 2019-2027 Housing Element Update process (see the press release).
Section 65302(c) of the California Government Code requires that the City of Ukiah adopt a Housing Element as part of the General Plan to analyze issues of housing availability, affordability, and needs within the community. In addition, the Housing Element seeks to set goals, policies, programs and implementation strategies to address those issues. As part of the update process, the City will be seeking input and ideas from the community on the following types of housing issues:
- How should the City address its regional housing need for the next eight years?
- How should the goals, policies, and implementation tasks of the Housing Element be updated such that they are realistic, accessible, and responsive to the housing needs in the community?
Community participation is a vital part of developing the Housing Element, and it is important we hear from local residents and interested agencies on these issues. The City will be holding two community workshops to receive input on the development of the Housing Element. Spanish translation services will be available and each workshop will cover slightly different subject matter. Information regarding the dates, times, and location of the workshops is below:
Community Workshop #1
Thursday, March 21, 2019
- 2019-2027 Housing Element Update Workshop #1 Presentation
- Housing Element Goals and Tasks Form
- Public Workshop #1 Input: Summary of Comments Received
Community Workshop #2
Thursday, April 25, 2019
- 2019-2027 Housing Element Update Workshop #2 Presentation (English)
- 2019-2027 Housing Element Update Workshop #2 Presentation (Spanish)
- Public Workshop #2 Input: Proposed Goals & Policies
If you cannot attend the workshops, please email or mail comments to Alicia Tlelo, Assistant Planner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 300 Seminary Ave, Ukiah, CA 95482. Any questions about the workshop can also be directed to Alicia at (707) 463-6268.