- Adult Sports
- Contact Info
- Grace Hudson Museum
- Job Opportunities
- Live Scan Services
- Moonlight Movie Madness
- Observatory Park
- Parks & Facilities
- Parks and Recreation
- Parks, Recreation, and Golf Commission
- Recreation Classes
- Sundays in the Park Free Concert Series
- Ukiah On Ice
- Ukiah Valley Conference Center
Fire (Ukiah Valley Fire Authority)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandum of Understandings (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Public Comments
- Salary Schedules by Bargaining Unit
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Office of Emergency Management
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
Live Scan Services
Cannabis-Related Live Scans
Must Be Processed Through the Ukiah Police Department
All individuals seeking a Live Scan for Cannabis-Related activities
must contact the Ukiah Police Department (UPD) to make a Live Scan appointment.
All cannabis-related projects require a Use Permit. Prior to directing prospective employees to submit a Live Scan request to the UPD you will need to contact the City’s Planning Division to ensure a Use Permit has been issued for your project.
You will need to make an appointment with the UPD to schedule a Live Scan either by phone at 707-463-6241 or in person at the Ukiah Police Department, 300 Seminary Ave., Ukiah. Live Scan applicants have to appear in person to fill out the “Request for Live Scan service” at the time of their appointment and pay a fee of $79.00, cash only. Applicant must also show a valid ID.
Out of State Residents: Any applicant living outside of California should contact the Ukiah Police Department at 707-463-6241 for instructions on how to complete a Live Scan while out of state.
Summary of Steps for Cannabis-Related Live Scan
- Obtain a “Request for Live Scan” form from your employer. You will fill this out at your appointment with the Ukiah Police Department.
- Contact the Ukiah Police Department to make a Live Scan appointment and let them know if you live in California:
In-Person: 300 Seminary Ave., Ukiah, CA
- Bring your blank “Request for Live Scan” form, a valid ID, and $79.00 cash to your Live Scan appointment at 300 Seminary Ave., Ukiah, CA
All Non-Cannabis-Related Live Scans
Are Processed Through the Ukiah Recreation Department
The City of Ukiah Recreation Department has a Live Scan fingerprint station available to assist the public for the purpose of pre-employment with non-cannabis-related employment. Live Scan has the ability to digitally transmit your fingerprints to the Department of Justice.
Live Scan Services are available:
- Monday by appointment only
- Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Not available on Fridays, weekends, and holidays
To schedule an appointment, please call 707-463-6231
When an applicant wishes to be fingerprinted, he or she will need to provide one of the following forms of identification:
- A current and valid California Driver’s License or California Identification Card
- A current and valid Out of State Driver’s License
- A Passport (with acceptable secondary forms of identification)
- Military ID Card (with acceptable secondary forms of identification)
- A “Request for Live Scan” form must be completed prior to fingerprinting. These forms are obtained from the employing agency. We DO NOT provide Live Scan Service Forms.
The City of Ukiah Recreation Department charges a rolling fee of $30.00 for Live Scan Services. This fee is in addition to any DOJ or FBI fees that may apply. The current fees assessed are:
CASH OR CREDIT CARDS.
NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- DOJ: $32.00
- FBI: $17.00
- Child Abuse Index: $15.00
- City of Ukiah Rolling Fee: $30.00