Fire (Ukiah Valley Fire Authority)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Public Comments
- Salary Schedules By Bargaining Unit
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
This October, the City of Ukiah brings the first ever,
full scale haunted house to the community.
Themed as a post-apocalyptic world where only the crazed and
mutated remain, it is sure to give you a feeling of fright and terror.
Located at 280 E. Standley St., Ukiah.
The Apocalypse now resides in what was
once an old police department and then later an adult probation building.
The Apocalypse will be open October 19th-21st, 26th-28th,
and Halloween (October 31st) as an enhanced limited offering.
Admission is $10 per participant.
(Special offers and/or prizes will be offered each day)
If you are interested in being an exclusive sponsor for this event,
contact the City of Ukiah at (707) 463-6231.