- Adult Sports
- Contact Info
- Grace Hudson Museum
- Job Opportunities
- Live Scan Services
- Moonlight Movie Madness
- Observatory Park
- Parks & Facilities
- Parks and Recreation
- Parks, Recreation, and Golf Commission
- Recreation Classes
- Sundays in the Park Free Concert Series
- Ukiah On Ice
- Ukiah Valley Conference Center
Fire (Ukiah Valley Fire Authority)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Polices & Procedures
- Employment Process
- Exceptional Employees Program
- Human Resources Department
- Job Descriptions
- Job Opportunities
- Memorandums of Understanding (MOU’s)
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Public Comments
- Salary Schedules by Bargaining Unit
- State Controller’s Local Government Compensation Reports
Office of Emergency Management
Successor Agency/ Oversight Board
Updates and Information on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As the concern about the COVID-19 virus develops, we understand there will continue to be questions about how City services could be affected. The City's most important responsibility is to protect the public. To that end preparedness plays a key role.
The City of Ukiah has taken measures to ensure that we will continue to:
- Provide sewer, electric, and clean, safe water to our residents
- Ensure that public safety officers have the resources that they need to respond to emergencies
- Maintain the functionality of our airport
Setting Up Services
- How to Setup City of Ukiah Residential/Commercial Services and Pay Utility Bills During Civic Center Closure
Utility Shutoff Suspension
The City of Ukiah will not be performing any utility shutoffs on delinquent utility accounts during the COVID-19 City Hall closure. We are committed to working with our customers during this unprecedented time. Please contact our customer service department directly at
While the City of Ukiah doesn’t oversee public health, we work together with our national, state, and regional partners to protect the public when there are public health concerns in our area. Please refer to those agencies for updates not related to City services.
What you should know, situation updates, and information for communities, schools, businesses, travel, and other specific audiences.
Receive email updates about CDC’s public health work.
Information and California specific news releases.
Mendocino County situation summary and updates.
North Coast Opportunities
Questions about COVID-19?
The call center is open M-F from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Se Habla Español
In case of an emergency call 911.