Planning & Community Dev
Successor Agency/Oversight Board
Current Job Openings
|Position:||Deadline to Apply:|
|Police Officer (Entry/Lateral)||Continuous|
|Electrical Distribution Engineer||Open Until Filled|
- All applicants must submit a City of Ukiah Employment Application along with any other required documents/supplemental questions listed on the job announcement to:
City of Ukiah
300 Seminary Avenue
Ukiah, CA 95482
- A separate application is required for each open position.
- Resumes are encouraged but are not accepted in lieu of an official City of Ukiah employment application. Please include any resume with your completed application.
- Application and any required documents listed in the job announcement must be received by the Human Resources Department by 5:00 p.m. on the final closing date.
- Applications sent via U.S. Postal Service must be received by the Human Resources Department by 5:00 p.m. on the final closing date. Postmarks will not be accepted.
- Applications received after the deadline or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If you need further assistance, please contact the Human Resource Department.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), if special arrangements are necessary at any stage of the testing process, please notify the Human Resource Department in advance so your request may be reviewed prior to the occurrence of testing.